An education is one of the most important investments in your career! And a Massage School education is an investment that can change your life!
We understand that you probably have questions and would appreciate the help in finding your personal financial plan for tuition.
At our massage schools, Financial Aid Representatives are there for you each step along the way. Every applicant meets one-on-one with a knowledgeable Financial Aid expert. With the many funding resources available today, we hope to help every student find the financial plan that works for them.
Below are links and descriptions to the Cortiva Institute Massage Therapy School Scholarship sources and some places to get started searching for additional scholarships offered by other sources. Scholarships vary per campus, so see the admissions representative of your campus of interest for details.
Cortiva Institute Founders' Scholarships $1000 *
The Founders' Scholarship is a $1,000 award issued to an eligible student at each school in honor of the work and dedication of the founders of our schools. These remarkable individuals dedicated their lives' work to massage therapy and education.
Cortiva Institute Presidents' Scholarship $500 *
The Presidents' Scholarship is a $500 award issued to recognize the applicant's commitment to their education and their goals in massage therapy.
*The scholarship program at Cortiva Institute – Pennsylvania consists of one Founders' 25% scholarship awarded each term. All other terms and conditions apply as stated.
The scholarship program at Cortiva Institute – Chicago consists of one D. Kawaters $500.00 scholarship awarded each term in addition to other available scholarships.
All other terms and conditions apply as stated.
- Submit a completed Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Submit a 500 word essay stating your educational goals, career objectives and describe why you have chosen to pursue an education in massage therapy (you may use additional paper if needed to complete essay portion of application).
- Complete an interview with the Admissions Department at the school, which may include the School President, Director of Education, Director of Admissions or other school officials.
- Student must successfully complete all admissions requirements of the program and be accepted for enrollment.
- Students may only apply for this scholarship at the time of enrollment; re-entry students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who receive a scholarship must maintain satisfactory academic progress, as defined in the official school catalog. Failure to maintain satisfactory academic progress will result in the forfeiture of any future funds.
- By submitting a scholarship application, applicants release all rights to Cortiva Education, Inc. and its subsidiaries for the use of applicant's essay, student's name and image or photograph, which may be used in advertising, news releases, websites, or other public relations activities, if desired.
Method of Disbursement:
- Scholarship awards will be applied to the student's account in equal amounts at the end of the first and second quarters for full-time students and the end of the first four quarters for part-time students.
- Any questions regarding the application process may be directed to the Director of Admissions or to the Campus President
The College Board's Scholarship Search created an online tool to help you locate scholarships, internships, grants, and loans that match your education level, talents, and background. Complete the brief questionnaire and Scholarship Search will find potential massage school scholarship opportunities from their database of more than 2,300 sources of funding.
Addressing financial need through scholarships is one of the key elements of The Sallie Mae Fund's efforts. Since 2001, The Sallie Mae Fund has awarded $12.7 million in scholarships to help more than 5,000 students enroll in college.
Other information about massage school Financial Aid at Cortiva Institute: Financial Aid Page.