Wellness Starts with You
At Cortiva we believe balance is the key to fulfillment.
You can have both professional flexibility and personal fulfillment.
A career in massage therapy allows you to work on your own terms while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people. Learn from professional practitioners in the field and a progressive curriculum. Receive on-going support from our national network of professionals including career placement resources. Stay current with life-long programs and educational opportunities.
As a Cortiva graduate, you will have a variety of opportunities in the job-market. We offer you balance of science, ethics and technique necessary to live the career you want and flourish.
Challenge yourself to learn and grow with us, and bring healing into people's lives through massage therapy.
1. Make it a daily challenge to find ways to move your body.
2. Spend 30 minutes a day doing something you like to reduce stress. (i.e., soak in a tub, get a massage, play with your dog)
Identify your abilities and weaknesses together, accept them build on them and do the best with what you have.
3. A balanced diet, exercise and rest can help you to reduce stress and enjoy life.
4. Make time for friends and family. These relationships need to be nurtured; if taken for granted they will not be there to share life's joys and sorrows.
5. Being involved in community gives a sense of purpose and satisfaction that paid work cannot.
6. We all have stressors in our lives but learning how to deal with them when they threaten to overwhelm us will maintain our mental health.
7. Sharing a problem with others who have had similar experiences may help you find a solution and will make you feel less isolated.
8. Get to know who you are, what makes you really happy, and learn to balance what you can and cannot change about yourself.